Sunday, January 14, 2007

Secrets of a homemade deepdish

I tried making this a while a go. I took the pics back then so I decided to use them.
When I could eat it, it was really very good
Of course as usual I bought the Publix dough, let it rise and rolled it out. For deep dish I use the Large pyrex dish.
BUT FIRST.....
I grease the bottom and sides of the dish really well with canola oil. Be generous but not too generous!
You don't want greasy.
So toppings galore, whatever you choose, then stick into a 375F oven for 45 mins
The crust is thick but not chewy, its just right and crispy on the bottom (because of the greased pan of course!)
So Yum.

1 comment:

WMS said...

nice! yummy yummy!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.