Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fish and Impatience

Ok so I admit I am a little bit impatient. I didn't want to wait for the fish to thaw out.
I set the fish in the pyrex and added the lime concentrate (one capful for each fish), Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, and chili powder as well as my Clover Valley Soul food seasoning.
I added then, one capful of canola oil (approx 1TBSP) to coat each of the fish
Then I covered with foil and let bake for 53 minutes at 350F
I uncovered the fish then and they were perfect but I let them sit uncovered in the Warm oven (I turned the heat OFF), for 10 minutes to finish them off.
So so so good, and tender, flaky and juicy.
Yeh I love fish...Sorry Jan :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.