Monday, June 12, 2006

Away Food

Willie went away to a tourny and ate food.
He also Drank stuff.
Here is what it all looked like!
The Burger although Nasty, actually looks as if it may taste good!
It was called the "Garbage burger" and it included everything they could find in the kitchen, including jalapenos and fudge...Michele ate it...Willie was afraid of it!

If I ate the whole thing I would be ill for days. :(
Willie in general is great, and extremely funny but I don't think even HE could work on this alone!
Hugs M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...trust me I wouldn't want to eat this sandwhich alone either. A friend with us ate it and it was called the "Garbage burger" and included Jalapenos and chocolate fudge....ughh!

thanks for blogging about me!

Willy

Marsha said...

No Problem Willy!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.