Saturday, May 13, 2006

Walking the Market

This is a cool thing to do. really like to just look at the food at these things...Not necessarily to eat something but I like to see other people buy and enjoying them.
I like to see the stalls of fresh fruits and vegetables all lined up. The food looks really good and people buy them there all laid out...
The only thing is this...
If you compare the prices there to the prices in the store, you will see that they really are expensive. I think they look so good that people don't care...But I care...
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Interesting blog... sounds like you are obsessed with your cake (although it DOES sound good). LOL You can also get your fill of Lucy Ho's until I come back from CR b/c you know I won't go there. : P

Anonymous said...

EY I saved you some cake...It is in the freezer! I know you like peanut butter..It tastes like resses

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.