Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Manna

The food was great there but just too much!
We couldn't take home leftovers so we tried to eat as much as we could.
I felt so ill afterward but not too ill to go to cafe :)

Janice probably felt worse than me.
We had Hummus to start with which was excellent. I forgot what they called those huge crackers Lavosh or something..

I ate some with my meal too!


Sourdough bread and some kind of olive oil and herb dip came next, though Janice had wheat bread.

I had fish with potatoes etc...
Janice had pork. I gave her all my beans so her plate was full of it!

Now the thing is that we had the Double Dollar deal so a word of warning, use the ENTIRE fifty dollars up because they don't make change and you lose what you don't use.

Our waiter was nice but I wish we had gotten a dessert now :( Even though we would have thrown up!
LO L
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

A DESSERT?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY????

Anonymous said...

To use up the rest of the coupon thing! LOL

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.