Saturday, May 13, 2006

I WON! :)

o at the Horse show (see my main blog) I participated in something called a cake walk. You go to the tent and stand with two old ladies, a woman withher daughter and Mr. Pins.
Then music starts and you walk on these numbered tiles. When the music stops you stand on the nearest tile. The girl in charge picks a number out of a hat and if you are standing on the number tile she calls then you win....
I won! On my first try! The old ladies seemed annoyed (tee hee)!
Then I got to choose from a bunch of cakes. I chose the chocolate peanut butter chocolate chip cake! The one with the plastic wrap. It was yummy....
So I left the cake on the table and the next round the little girl won and she chose my cake...Then I had to let them know that I wanted it and didn't want to give it to the little girl...so she got a chocolate cake....I think it's a good life lesson for her...You can't always get what you want...
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.