Thursday, May 11, 2006

I finally met Lucy HO!

She was really nice too...
Aside from being a celebrity restaurateur - innovating, operating, selling and sometimes franchising everything from tea rooms and bistros to fast-service mall counters and table service restaurants - she also juggles a second career.
Multilingual, multicultural in background and the holder of a master's degree in costume design, she has for decades created and stitched the production wardrobe for the Florida State Opera

I went to a Hakka Taiwanese music festival and she was one of the hosts. See my MAIN BLOG for details about that. The food was really really good at the reception after the show..

I think I will try her restaurant..... :)Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really was a great time and the cream cheese wontons were excellent!!! Even if I had to keep putting them down to take pics!

Anonymous said...

yu are a sweetie Mr pins!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.