Friday, October 26, 2012

Big mistake

I was experimenting
I saw these Cactus pear (prickly pear) and I wanted to try

The guy in the store said they were good and just peel em like a potato

So I got them and brought them home. But I decided to look them up. While I was reading my hands began to burn and there was a splinter in my finger. Apparently they have micro splinters that you aren't aware of.

 UGH it hurt and apparently I am allergic as my whole hand was burning.
I read that you have to be careful even peeling them because if you leave any skin you can get splinters in your mouth and oesophagus
So I didn't take any chances
I pitched them
Never again....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.