Friday, April 06, 2012

Trust

I like a few of TV chefs

There is only one who I really trust

Gill Meller from River Cottage

He is such a steady, reliable person.

No ego, just talented, and willing to defer to others who just have to have the spotlight
I like his steady ways, how well he teaches and how patient he seems.
He doesn't go overboard with trying to charm the audience and he doesn't act as if he is trying to sell you something or sell himself. He lets his quiet talent do the talking

He just wants to teach
And you end up just wanting to listen and learn

No OTHER chef has ever had that effect on me

VERY VERY good

I always want to learn from people who seem positive and uplifting
Give clear explanations and who seem to benefit from teaching and helping others

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.