Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shirataki

I tried the Shirataki Noodles

The only thing the Asian markets had was the Tofu kind so I asked them to order the one that wasn't tofu. (2 weeks)

SO this is how it came and had to be refrigerated.

I washed them out and started to sautee them with some seasoned tuna

UMMMMMMMM

Ok I have to say the texture when shewing is like soft rubber band, not like noodles
AND you really have to season your food to your taste because the noodles don't readily pick up flavor.
That means you have to have a sauce.
AND..I think it's going to be an acquired taste
AND this bag had 2 servings at 25 calories per serving. 3 g carbs, 2 grams of the 3 was fiber, so that's good.
I am gonna wait for the other kind of shiratki

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.