Thursday, January 10, 2008

Umm

Well
I have to update. I haven't had time to cook, as usual, at least for now. So I have been going home and staring at the pantry and fridge. Anything that's ready to eat and light I grab.

Chocolate, Tangerines, Apples, Mangoes, Lettuce, Vitamins, Water.
Its really already late when I get there anyway.

I don't feel hungry but I feel I should so that when mummy asks I can say I've been eating.
Hopefully she doesn't ask what I've been eating.

I eat a full meal in the daytime, but at night it's hard when I come home and want to read, have to write and then lay down and get relaxed before I can go to sleep...
Sometimes Eating sucks....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.