Friday, January 04, 2008

Dietary/Food Failures for 2007

1. Anything Gluten Free...OMG I hate to say this but Blech!
There must be a way (I can figure out) to work with Gluten free flour and get a good textured product.

2. Veganism. Since I am low carbing it, there is no way that a diet with few carbs and vegetables with work for me. It's impossible and unhealthy.
I can have Tofu now and again but that gets old really fast.
Sorry..
Animal protein keeps me going

3. Red Velvet Box Cake and Marble Cake from the box.
Not so good....

4. Cooking everyday: I can't do this. I am too tired when I get home.

5. Not entertaining like I want to.
Entertaining makes me braver about cooking for people.
I have to do it more to chase the heebies away...

6. Trying to like onion.
I give up. It's not going to happen

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.