Thursday, November 23, 2006

Give it a Name

This is the first time I actually tried this dish.
Its a casserole of sorts.
First a layer of herb stuffing on the bottom, spicy sauteed eggplant, as the second layer, sweet raisin spicy groundbeef is next, followed by a crescent roll crust topping.
I think this will be a good one. I think I'll just share this one at work.
Then this is how a yellow cake looks before you cut into it or put the icing on.
All this stuff is so easy to make and takes no time at all..and as you can see I love using PYREX for almost everything in baking.
Oh Yeh. The lighting in my kitchen sucks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm!!! You could well cook!

Anonymous said...

hahahah
when you come you have to do some too..but we dont have to eat it lol

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.