Monday, January 30, 2006

Thai Lunch

My friend Jason and I went to lunch on Friday.
Thai food is my favorite.
I almost always get Spicy Green Curry, and I love Jasmine Rice.
He got some noodles thing and since he'd spent 6 months in Thailand, he could speak Thai to the waitress. She was so happy that she kept talking to him whenever she could and exclaiming at how well he spoke it.
When I visited washington D.C. I ate Thai food for lunch and dinner. EVERY DAY.
It got to the point that I became friends with the wait staff there.

In Tampa it was the same. I got to know the whole life history of one of the Thai girls there.
All this is important because I really never get to eat this stuff with Janice. She can't stand the smells (hahah).
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Damn right. LOL That is so neat about Jason speaking to the waitress! I bet that made her day! It's like me at Los. ; )

Marsha said...

Yeh she kept going on and on that a friend of hers went there and STILL didn't know ANY thai words

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.