Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Snacks

I don't keep snacks at my place usually because I don't really eat them at all.
But I am having people over so I have to have some snacks.
Snacks like Oreo cookies, Nilla cookies and icecream. Thinking about that makes me ill. I am not really a sweets fan.
If I eat too much of that I get ill.
Cheetos are my weakness, so I can't have those in there.
I am having people over on Friday and will cook for them.
But I am a little stressed.
I know what I will have for their gift bags but not sure what to cook. Oh well...if I get too stressed I know KFC will be open.
Hahahaha. Jamie Foxx gave me that idea!
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Gift bags?? What is this, some fancy party? : )I wasn't expecting gift bags...........

Anonymous said...

LOL
Its not fancy but it's what I do!
UGH!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.