Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whites

Let me say something about Whites - a comedy set in a restaurant

I liked this show a lot.
It was very very funny.
HOWEVER, it did seem to drag on a little bit in places

The cast was so well picked.

This was the funniest person  in the cast

The writing was spot on

I think it seemed realistic

BUT it was cancelled

I think it was cancelled because there seemed to be nowhere for the character to go after season one. They seemed to have written it t end at season one JUST IN CASE.

THEN it actually was cancelled.

I think the dragging on of it was a big part of the reason.
Meanwhile I love the acting...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.