Friday, October 26, 2012

Package

I saw these.
 The Peter organics were recommended by some celebs concerned for their children's health
 I wanted to try different flavors
 SO I got all kinds
The ones that said superfoods drew me in first
 You know, because of the antioxidant properties

Then some fun flavors that I liked

Then some unusual ones
 I just wanted to test qualities of different brands and see what was what
 Guess what? LOVED them ALL
 Except some weren't totally organic.
 I think in general its not that much more money, so stick to the organic.
 You don't need the extra preservatives they have in these
I was a little worried about that

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.