Sunday, September 02, 2012

Food and TV

Its always something of an event when they put food into a scene in TV

I don't really like when there is a food scene in tv where you feel the director just stuck it in because he couldn't think of anything else to do

So when I look at REV and I see that every food scene  has a purpose I am really impressed

Everything has a meaning
 Everything goes along with  what is happening in the relationships with the characters

 The type of food that is used

The placement of the plates
Of course if someone is trying to help
Or someone trying to flirt (hilarious)

I love this how (I'll say it again)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.