Tuesday, July 10, 2012

There is a story here

I never really liked avocado
I'd eat it if it was a guacamole party or something
However it was never my first choice for anything.
It wasn't my second, third, fourth..... choice
In fact a couple of times, it made me feel like throwing up
Well I discovered that since I can't have mayo and a lot of other things, that I can use avocado as my source of fat
I wanted to make a runny dressing
I used avocado, lemon, dill, parsley, water, a little salt and a little vinegar and blitzed

I got this out of it
I wanted it runny

That's what happened
 
 Pour onto your veggies and salad
It tastes heavenly
Meanwhile I am going to try some of the raw recipes that utilize avocado to make desserts

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.