Saturday, May 05, 2012

Store

Groceries bought this time:
Onions (Yeh I said it. Onions)
Bok choi
Eggplant
Spinach
Bananas
Fish
Chicken
Sweet Peppers
Chick Peas
Peas and carrots
Pineapples

I wanna try some things with black beans but its such an over powering flavor sometimes.
I looked at other people's carts and had a good time with that.
I have to say there may be a little bit of correlation between what is in the cart and the  general appearance of the people who won the carts.
Mothers with kids seems to have more milk etc
Some built looking guys have food labeled as organic, more vegetables and things like steel cut oats
Some people have more sweets etc. I don't want to judge based on just two variables. I just keep watching. It's cool...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.