Saturday, April 07, 2012

Shopping cart

Grocery store trips are fun times for me
I walk slowly along the aisles looking at everything
I like to look at food
BUT
I also like to look at people's carts to see what they are getting
It's so interesting
Then you get to ake up stories about the people based on what's in the cart
They may be making a dinner for two
Or going to have a party
Or going to a potluck
Or picking up stuff for the office pantry

In my cart today was this:
Butternut squash
Spinach
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Nuts
Oranges
Tuscan Veggie stir fry
Turkey sausage
Chicken
A small bottle of canola oil
Chick peas
Cabbage

What story here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asparagus,almonds,apples, oranges, banana, tomatoes,broccoli, mushrooms, cucumber, red onions, spring mixed salad, tofu, eggs, green onions, pita bread,
Greek Yogurt, frozen dumplings (gotten lazier in these days...)

oxox!
yc :-)

Marsha said...

Yours sounds good. I like the idea of exchanging lists! :)
Hugs...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.