Monday, April 02, 2012

Season 5

I finally got to see some of Season 5 of Supersize vs Superskinny

I love this show

Dr Jessen is still there and I really like his style and his kindness

For season five the feeding clinic is only two days so I think they have shifted in budget for production of the show.

Or it just really didn't make sense to do the full week if the footage for each episode didn't require 7 days.

I think that 3 days may have been better but the show is still great

The participants get to bond

Share what they are feeling and thinking.

They get to swap typical meals, and get help nonetheless


Will always love this show and I want to write for and produce shows like this

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.