Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eggless

It's an eggless mango almost fat free cheese cake

The cream cheese is fat free and therefore has gums in it for mouthfeel

That saves you having to use eggs
Which I am staying away from for a while
SO I did the crumbs using a dried out banana nut cake I had in the freezer

I added some canola oil to the crumbs
Put it in the oven at 350for 15 minutes to kinda harden

While that was going on

I got the one block of fat free cream cheese

The mango with some apple jelly (this also helps keep it together because of the gelatin)

Blended

added to the finished cooled crust

Baked at 325 for 40 minutes
Took out
Cooled and glazed with a mixture of melted apple jelly and blueberry sweet wine.

Then cut

It was fairly easy to make AND
It tasted wonderful
I haven't eaten something like this in a while and other people thought it was great too :)))
Holiday food

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.