Wednesday, June 15, 2011

uiche-dom

Ok so I got it in my head to make a crustless quiche


AND EAT IT

Spinach and Peppers

This thing has got to be flavorful because you know me

Bland and I won't eat it again

SO what I am going to do is curry cream the green pepper and use the sauce from that as my
milk/cream.

Yep I do what I WANT to do

And I am gonna add spices to the spinach.
I love my soul food seasoning, thyme and parsley.
Organic eggs :) (ital)
I am using a tiny bit of cheddar and a lot more neufchatel cheese, with scotch bonnet.

Add it to my eggs

Mix Mix here

Mix mix there

Pour

Bake

We will see how this turns out :)
Firstly I gotta say it SMELLED heavenly

It cut easily and it looked and tasted so yummy. So full of flavor, rich and hearty.
I love it!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.