Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Nice places

I wanted to try lunch in a nice place

I usually only go to dinner here but I decided since the remodeling that I could try the lunch

The menu items are named so cutely

It totally made me feel hungry and I was in town anyway

So I got this

I liked the atmosphere and the music

The food was good

The service was tiny bit slow and I saw some pink on my lamb (don't like any pink on my meat)

Overall I would do it again.

You also get to see what the retired people in town do at midday!

When I was 12 I read a book about an old lady who was in that club of women with the red hats and the purple coats. SO when I finally saw it....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.