Friday, September 10, 2010

Like grade school

This wine tasting was weird because we got a lot of handouts and the new teacher kinda wasn't good at all.

Everybody talked a lot during the whole thing and didn't pay attention to the notes

Except to say it was good or bad or gross.
I had one that was gross

The usual suspects and my foodie pal was there too

We all went to dinner afterward

They had what seemed to me to be heavy stuff
Like this

I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything

We had a great time though
Lots of laughing and planning dinners and parties for the future
so yay! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...handouts for wine tasting!so weird, indeed. I will keep it on my odd thing list as well.

yc :-)

Marsha said...

:):))))))

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.