Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Dinner Party

Part 1
I was really tired from hanging out the night before but I still had a lot of fun

A and M and M are perfect hosts

They cooked while we were there so it was like the most informal intimate dinner party

Appetizers included

Tomatoes

Prosciutto
Olives

Brie and pecorino with honey

And yummy crusty bread

Pal and they had espresso as well

I didn't have any but it looked yummy

We all had bubbly and

CHEERS!

Part 2
Dinner was barbeque

Pork chops

Chicken

Peppers

Roasted potatoes

Curried couscous

And Wine!!

Part 3
Dessert
Lemon Bars

That M made

Red Velvet Cake

Tea

and coffee

OHHHHH I was so exhausted when I got home
I am just barely recovered

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.