Sunday, May 09, 2010

NY food

Everything is so cute and pretty and chic here

Sublime

I really enjoy being here

So much to offer

At least when its fairly warm anyway

I have a great time exploring and just hanging around.

I look at the social diary and pick out all the places I want to visit

The decision is usually based on the atmosphere and the location

As well as the menu

I just like relaxing places.

Bright lights and too loud music are not my favorite thing

I like to go alone too but if a friend is there then better yet.

The best is when the atmosphere is good, the company is cool and the food is just right

Oh yeh :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.