Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vegan Vegetarian

I suspect that I will be attending more potlucks of this nature if I am to go to more of the movie screenings about Sustainable Agriculture.

The array of vegetarian/vegan food that they had at the potluck was great.
I didn't eat anything because I wasn't hungry, but I was really impressed at everybody bringing something tasty and the hosts bringing dishes and cutlery from home so that there would be no wastage of paper plates.

I talked to Kai is Kai (media and vegetarian lifestyle) and Keesh (environmental protection) a lot before the screening

Kai makes documentaries and offered help anytime we need it.

I was like YEH we may need.

So it's really going to happen

I like how friendly and helpful people are being.

I didn't think it would be this way at all!
I thought that filmmakers would be stingy with their knowledge or expertise...

I've only run across one such so far

I am so happy about the way things are going.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.