Thursday, November 05, 2009

The thing is...

I am addicted
Potsickers rule my apartment

It's because they are so good, so cheap and so plentiful and so filling.
one bag is three dollars at the Asian store
There are like 24 in a bag of them
I eat for for dinner

So good...
I always want to have them
All I have to do is heat them up and add whatever I want.
This time I added
A touch of Habanero

A pinch of dill
Two pinches of oregano
A tiny piece of guava cheese
A few crumbles of gorgonzola and....
1 tbsp of sesame orange dressing.

It was the yummiest thing ever

I added olives when it was done and had a field day watching Diane Lane cry over letters....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.