Friday, October 23, 2009

Ok Ok I know

I am being wish washy.
One minute I am up, the other minute I am down.
Then I talk to Mengna and I am up again.
Then I talk to sis
Then I talk to Mai and Sabrina and I am really up
I feel so much better
Guess what I feel for...
No, not cake or cookies
Broccoli slaw
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4775614/SA4377-main_Full.jpg
I have been buying tons of it fresh from the store
It's so good because I don't have to cook it very long if I am going to sautee it
Or if I eat it as slaw itself then I don't cook it at all.
Yes it tastes really good. I mean it doesn't really have a flavor you have to add things to flavor as you please, but that's a good thing because you do to do whatever you want.
Freedom!
Yeh I said it- "Freedom!"
It's a running theme with me. I like being able to do what I want when I want and how I want...within the guidelines of good sense etc...
Hurray!!!!!!!!!
ps. I anticipate a few more bouts of melancholy before I am thoroughly done with stress..

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.