Monday, October 12, 2009

Dumplings Two Ways

Ok
This is the story
I don't have a steamer/rice cooker so I have to improvise when I am cooking baotz or anything that requires steaming.
So Nancy told me which Asian store to go to to get the Baotz and Potstickers and I went there!
The owners were so sweet!
The guy walked me round to all the freezers recommending what to get.
Then I explained that I didn't have a steamer and he said it could work anyway- just don't microwave.
So I decided to do to the boatz what I would have to do to the potstickers.
This is what happened.

First way : Dumplings in spicy pear chutney sauce
2TBSP oil

Season: dried onion, oregano, parsley, dill, hot pepper, pinch of salt.
Sautee

Cook

Eat



Second Way: Dumplings in gorgonzola cream sauce
2TBSP oil

Season: dried onion, oregano, parsley, dill, hot pepper, pinch of salt.
Gorgonzola cheese crumbles (1/4 cup)

Sautee
Cook

Eat

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.