Friday, October 23, 2009

Customer service

I have to give props to the grocery store that I tend to visit most often when I need 'little things'.
The staff are very friendly and very nice to me.

I always appreciate when anybody is nice and pleasant so it makes me feel good to go there.
no matter what section I am in, invariably one of the workers who is stocking stuff or even just passing by would ask me if I need help with anything.
The Fresh Market
Sometimes I do need help and they are great at helping.
Other times if I am just looking around at the cute or fancy stuff they have we might strike up a conversation about new trends in food in the grocery store etc.
How cool is THAT??????????????????
1201061839da3.jpg

I love it.
I like anybody who wants to talk about food anything :)))))

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.