Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Best soup in the world

Last night I made the BEST soup I have ever had.
Maybe it was the best because I was ill and needed soup but I would totally offer it to other people so I know it has to be good
It was a simple but magical blackbean soup.
I Put 2 cups of water to boil, added 2 tea spoons of DRIED (has to be dried cuz i despise normal onion) ONION, 2 tsp of habanero sauce, some oregano and parsley and some seasoning salt and let it come to a boil.
Add One whole HALF RIPE TOMATO that you cut up into cubes
Added one can of blackbeans (Goya).
Let that come to a boil.
Turn off
Let cool for 10 mins
Add little by little to a blender and pulse till beans are not whole
Reheat on stove BUT THE SECRET is to add two tablespoons of crumbled GORGONZOLA.
Serve
Eat
Say Yumm
Cuz you are in heaven
YAY!
(I have leftovers) :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.