Monday, July 06, 2009

I did not know this

A few post back I said I was going to try next Manischewitz blackberry wine. I tried it over the weekend.
11% alcohol and very very delicious!
I had only a little and it kinda floored me.
I had to sit down.
It really makes you feel loopy- I think its the alcohol content.
So it will take me a long time to finish this bottle.
Ok so what didn't I know I didn't know this :

Manischewitz
is a leading brand of kosher products based in the United States, best-known for their matza and wine. Founded in 1888 and under family control until 1990, it is the world's largest matza manufacturer and one of America's largest kosher brands

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.