Monday, June 15, 2009

A good day with food

I like to remember the food I had on good and great days

On this day I was hanging out with Ely
I had fun and we were wild with picture taking, then and later on.
We had a yummy yummy pizza. Artichokes and things.

I remember being starving by the time we met at 6 pm because I hadn't eaten all day

So when we ordered I was kinda relieved. I think she was starving too.

The lighting in the pizza place made everything seem like we had gone back in time to the 1990's
EARLY 1990's :)
The thing about starving is this.
You think you can eat a lot
Then once you have a few bites you get full
A few more bites and you feel ill.
When I put my leftovers in the fridge, that night I couldn't look at them the next day. (Its not my favorite thing to eat leftovers, the day after I had the original)
They stayed there, then I had to put them in the freezer.
A week later I ate it....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.