Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home Made

Flory made some bread a while ago
It was yummy
SHe made it in a bread maker.
I may try and make some again....
From Scratch
D and I were talking about the best bread we ever had.
The best bread I ever had was bread that Auntie Ruby made in Tobago in the outdoor clay oven.
O
M
Goodness

I have never tasted such fluffy, flaky goodness, again in my life.
No sense in trying to recreate it either.
I don't think I have the patience.
Maybe one day soon, when I can stand to know there is bread rising for an hour, punch it down and let it rise again before cutting and baking
Maybe one day!
I also think she added corn flour
There was an indescribably slight graininess to it as well
Oh BREAD I miss you!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.