Saturday, April 19, 2008

Peace meal

I was eating at that place I usually eat at...You have to go get your food.
I asked one of the chefs for his artichoke thing and he told me it would be 4 minutes before it was ready. I went and sat down- maybe to wait- I dunno if I wanted to get it after all. I had greens on a plate already...
The chef brought it over for me. I was so surprised and so grateful and it tasted so good.

It was artchoke (not acid tasting like store bought), chicken, black olives, tomato, stir fried. I think he was supposed to put it in creamy sauce over pasta but I didn't want that- just this!

That was really nice of him but alll the chefs there are really sweet to me. When I want something off the menu some of them actually make it for me. "Can you stirfry some chicken and broccoli for me?:
Sure!
Yeah I love nice people!!!!!!!!!! It lifts my spirits -dark days

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.