Saturday, February 02, 2008

What's with the ups and downs

Well my stomach won't cooperate today.
I met with the other dude about the session in a couple weeks and he had a dog. Though he put it away for me, I could feel the heebies coming on. I tried to hurry the process along as much as I could..I could see all things dog around me this morning at the place.
He went through portion by portion in great detail. Good.
He made me laugh...
I trust him
He is excellent
But that place will kill me
By the time I left my eyes burned and I was heebing out...
I have the itchies
I know if I eat now I will be ill...something's gotta give

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. At least you know one of the things that make you ill D O G S!!!
I am just curious to know your final diagnosis. Just because of my crazy journey. By the way, I am a concerned "motherly type" lurker, who left a note a few blogs down.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.