Monday, February 18, 2008

Secret

Well the time has come
The foodies seem to making the rounds talking about guilty pleasures
I may as well...
I like spam..fried spam


Yes the luncheon meat in a can
I don't ever eat it
But I liked it when I was younger
I stare at spam in the store and want to try it again
I like spam and rice with patchoi and Tomato chow
Spam and fried rice all mixed up together is heaven.
If you have it with roasted sweet peppers OMG.
Like all canned meats thought it's full of Nitrates/Nitrites ....I think I am going to try it just once.
You know they have the indivdual packets now. The single serve...
I know because I stare at the Spam new happenings at the store...
I don't even know why I am ashamed of my love of spam.
I am not going to be anymore.
Who cares if someone thinks I am weird for liking spam...
Judgments be hanged!
I watched the History Channel on the History of Spam and apparently now there is a negative connotation that goes along with buying spam...
Forget it
I like it
It's good.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.