Friday, February 08, 2008

Chocolate Wontons

I looked this up and nobody had the process in pictures. Just the finished product.
get the skins
Lay them flat
Cut up the chocolate- haha my fingers are the same color as the chocolate :)
I used Snickers and Three musketeers and some other type, and then I had peanut butter.

I wanted gooey like Nigella Lawson when she had her fried chocolate bars. If only Mr. Saatchi came with the package :)
Ok paste the peanut butter on the skin

Add chocolate

Fold up

Shallow fry
I made a mistake..I had the heat up too high so by the time I turned round they were a bit dark..
No matter it didn't TASTE burned

But then it was chewy, crisp, gooey, yummy, and hot

Yeh umm put some icing sugar (as if you haven't dug yourself into enough of a sugary and calorie ridden hole)

I only made 4

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.