Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Can't have...

So the guy said I can't have chocolate, dairy and some other thing before he checks this and that and the other...
I never have much of those anyway but when he said it made me feel to eat a huge chocolate bar and some cheese lol.
That's me Miss Contrary.
So when he checks this, that, and the other they will decide what to do with me obviously...
For now they aren't quite sure what to do with me. I know that they wish I had a gamut of bad habits so they could diagnose.
They seemed disappointed that I didn't drink coffee, redbull or gatorade lol. Even more disappointed that I don't smoke or take medications
Maybe he would sink into the depths of despair if he knew that I ate fruit :)
Whatever -They are going to poke and prod and pinch and shove and whatever else they want to. Then I am going to have a Three Musketeers bar :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best. There is nothing worst than having allergic reactions to certain foods. I am of course speaking from personal experience. Love your blog and swung by today to see if anything new transpired. Will definitely keep checking back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
I try to keep it updated....

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.