Friday, November 30, 2007

Main Menu

So this is the menu we ordered from. Only the people who could read Chinese in our group actually could order so they made suggestions.

This is what we got back

Eggplant and Tofu- This was really very good.

Pork with mushrooms and Tea

More pork and chicken with vegetables.

Scads of rice.
I have an Asian Experience cookbook and If i had more time or patience I could make my chicken as great as theirs.
Maybe soon.
So I have to say. The food was good but the company was even better. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Prof and the rest had great funny stories. I actually really loved it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.