Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gluten Free- cookie

Ok so I like cookies but these days my stomach is getting worse and worse with these types of foods.
I went to the organic food 'etc' store and got some gluten free sandwich creme cookies.

The girl at the check-out said to keep my receipt and if I didn't like them to return them.

I mean..I don't despise them but I am not sure I can eat them. I tried one, then another.

They are so incredibly hard. The flavor is good but I was seriously scared I would chip my tooth.

The creme was also not creme... I guess that's fine but should it break much as how the cookie broke? Should creme break at all like that? Crisp corners and sharp edges?

There must be some way to get round this...some ingredient they could add...

The good thing is that my stomach didn't hurt at all..Maybe I'll just lay off cookies altogether.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.