Friday, May 18, 2007

Eating

I haven't been eating that much these days.
I haven't been hungry
So I am asking everyone what they have been eating.

I have found that everyone more or less eats in the same way everyday! How odd!
I think I want to be different and have something different everyday for each meal that I eat. I think I am different. I can literally predict what one of my friends are having and even sis sometimes.
That is why sis gets bored with food I think.
Chicken and coleslaw
Almonds
A muffin

I really have to make time to eat.
I do like drinking water though and eating coleslaw and baby carrots.
I recently discovered yummy plump prunes again....I usually eat those when I don't feel like cooking.
MMM prunes :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oho... well I had tuna the other day,and salad too!!! :D

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH something different!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.