Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chocolatey Coffee Alcohol Bread Bran Pudding

I decided that I wanted to make a different Bread Pudding.
This recipe is all mine and so easy.

You can sit in front of the television and make this one :)

You will need:
Stale bread (I used some 2 week old bread I had in the fridge)
I used 3 whole hamburger buns and broke them up into useable pieces
Chocolate creme cookies which I broke up and put on top of the bread. I used 10.
Raisin Bran Cereal (for fiber). About 2 cups.

1 and 1/2 cups of coffee liqueur (if you don't have this just use 3/4 cup rum)
One chocolate pudding cup

Three eggs

Beaten with 1/4 cup of chocolate icing and 1/2 cup of milk (see picture)
Add the coffee liquer to the bread and cookies and bran flakes.

The bread will soak up the liquid nicely.
Add the pudding cup to the bread and cookie mixture

Incorporate the egg mixture into the bread and cookie mixture
Let sit for 10 minutes

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Scoop your serving out with a spoon.
It's soft yet firm. You feel the alcohol when you eat this.
Pop some ice-cream with it if you want.


You don't need any extra added sugar at all in this pudding.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.