Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fondue things

I have had this kit for a while.
I wanted to try it out.
However when I opened it up and tried to bend out the metal stand, the round part broke!
The legs were much thicker and stronger than the stand part. so when I tried to follow the instrictions, the legs looked weird.
They also said that there were supposed to be 4 legs! Mine had only three!
I feel sad for this. I feel jaded.
I will keep the ramekin etc, but I kinda felt really bad that it doesn't work :(
SO then I trashed the directions and looked at the pic on the box and tried to maneuver some stuff...and voila! I guess that that will work :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.