Sunday, January 21, 2007

Best Jalapeno Bites

I never indulge in frozen appetizers. I just think that after reheating it tastes ew.
But I went to Alberstons and I didn't see anything I wanted to buy because Albertson's prices SUCK to high heaven.
Albertson's prices are always 1-2 dollars more than most grocery stores.
This time I saw the SNAPPS brand bites for $1.50 each so I got two boxes.
I didn't think it would be anything really good because they weren't even in the main frozen food section.
However, I found that they were the best jalepeno bites I ever had. Even better than at the mexican restaurant!
So I went to their site and gave some feedback.
I liked the Bites because they were tasty, were good value for money, and withstood the heating process.
They didn't fall apart.
After I heated them up I could only eat 2 before I felt kinda full, so I put the rest in he fridge. I ate a cold one later and it was delicious.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.