Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One Per Day

One snack that I really like a lot and eat one per day, or one every other day is the chocolate covered oreo.
Now seriously, Nabisco (who I worked for in their microbiology lab when I was just out of undergrad and in transition to grad school), doesn't need to cover oreos in chocolate.
Each one of these bad boys has 90 calories. So can you imagine eating 10 in one day?
That's why I only eat one per day or one every other day. It lasts a long time that way and I don't make myself ill eating too much of the sweet stuff.
But I really like this cookie. This and any great tasting chocolate chip cookie are my favorite (for now).
This is kind of gross to say but I suck and lick the chocolate off the cookie, then I nibble all round the edges, slide the cookies away from the cream, lick the cream all off, and then nibble way at the chocolate cookies till they are all gone.
With chocolate chip cookies I just eat and eat till the whole box is gone. That's why I never buy them.
Tee hee
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

them oreos looking good

Panner said...

Um, if eating is such a process, why do it? haha

Anonymous said...

If you savor the food, you don't eat as much hahahah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.