Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A La Carte Kinda Sucks

I went to a new place for lunch with a friend of mine.
The waiter said everything was a la carte.
Fine, Great, Good
Turns out that even though your food is good, you spend 22 dollars on lunch instead of the 7 dollars you had in your bag.
EVERY SINGLE THING costs!
I don't give this place long to remain open. I went during lunch hour and there were only three tables full.
I like the fancy food but my friend could cook it better.
I like the waiter trying to speak with a french accent when necessary.
I like the art on the walls.

Didin't like the long wait and the high prices, and no bread.
I hate to gripe about restaurants that actually serve great and gourmet food but this blows. I can't go back there.
M :(

2 comments:

Panner said...

You are sounding like me now-I always say "this blows". haha I'll have to find out from you where you went and WHAT FRIEND you went with... although I think I can guess. hee hee

Marsha said...

Yeh we went to some place called Main ingredient...who else would I go with....hahha

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.